Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm Back! (yayy!)


So I'm back from camp (hence the pic from 'the parent trap' picture-- best movie ever!!--)and oh my goodness, it has been FOREVER dearies... I mean a whole entire month?? What was I thinking? Anyways, after having successfully binged on all the junk food I can get my hands on I have finally got the energy up to do a post! Just a quick one because I am still trying to get all caught up on emails and reading my style.com newsletters and what's new from shopbop and etc. etc. etc... and summer reading on top of all that. Wow all that, I really do need to get started and do something... enough of my rambling and voilà the post.

A few of my favorites:


Chunky Tunic Sweater by Juicy Couture, $268, at shopbop
Just a cute sweater that could be layered over a turtleneck or a tee. And wow I was so surprised when I saw it was Juicy, I mean, their stuff is reallllyyyy cute for fall/winter.


Fall Link Bracelet with Santorini Coin by Maya Brenner, $130, at maya brenner
Just a really pretty bracelet, I love the designer too.


Patch Pocket Jumper by Rachel Pally, $229, at shopbop
So funny to say but I actually love jumpers to death. I used to wear them all the time when I was younger but I just went shopping and got a few, I think that they look great layered with t-shirts and you can always wear tights under them.


Kismet Charms Necklace by Urban Outfitters, $18, at urban outfitters
LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace from Urban Outfitters. I love charms to begin with but this one is absolutely adorable and at a really good price too.

Oh and as for camp, I had an absolutely AMAZING time- so much fun! Here are a few pics if you want to see them:

^^ our 4th of July fireworks. Our camp director goes all out every year and organizes a carnival complete with rides and junk food then afterwords we have a killer fireworks show that lasts for a half hour, it's crazy


^^ a fruit basket my parents sent me. it was sooo good!


^^ practicing our synchronized swimming routine at skiing


^^ a table at our horse show dinner. seriously some of the best food I've ever tasted

Then after camp, we went to Charleston SC for a few days for a friend's wedding. Oh my gosh it is so pretty down there! I've been there a few times before but it was really special this time because of the wedding. Here is a really pretty picture I took from this resturant we ate at on a pier:



anyways, as I mentioned above I'm superbusy this week with tennis, summer reading, unpacking and just catching up with my friends so I'll try to post again but it may be later in the week!


Luvs,
Shopaholic

19 comments:

The Redheaded Bandit said...

sounds like a fun camp!
nice fruit basket

The Redheaded Bandit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moose on the loose said...

Hey girl, I thought that you were never gonna come back! Your camp sounds like a wicked good time. You do synchronized swimming? That is sooo cool. Post at ya later.

Izzy said...

WOW! Looks like you had lots of fun! Love the pics, very cute.

jayne said...

yay! you're back, as am i! we're almost all back! that is the best movie ever, cute pic!
love the jumper and the quirky necklaces, as i just posted on, elephants are big in the jewelry department! glad to see that somone can back me up on that :)
your camp sounds amazing! the food is so gourment for camp! where is this!?

Kat said...

The necklace and bracelet are fabulous! Lovely Blog:-)
Bring on autumn so we can wear great knits!!

fashionista said...

welcome back! your camp sounds so fun and the FOOD!- my camp food is disgusting- i lost two pounds there from the lack of good food. i adore all of the things you posted! where did you get your jumper? i really want one for fall- can't wait for lovely fall fashion!

again, welcome back!
xoxo

Bella said...

YAY! You're back :)...I missed you posts and comments! I'm glad you had a fun time at camp, I'm departing on Sunday and I'm super pysched...and I love those necklaces from Urban...they're SO CUTE...

fashionistakay said...

camp looks like it was great! especially the fireworks. I have yet to go to camp this month.The knit sweater looks fab.

Jennifer said...

Lindsay use to be so cute, I love the elephant necklace!

Shopaholic said...

Gorgeous Pics!

From Lily With Love said...

Your camp sounds awesome! I like the necklaces.

discothequechic said...

I love that feeling of all the catching up to do upon returnin from a holiday. Although its also a littttle overwhelming aswell, no? lol.

What kind of camp was it that you went to?

S xx

Carolina Lange said...

Wow, you had fun! Love synchronized swimming! Great pictures!
Wellcome back!

Gloria said...

seems like everyone's into the large tunic sweaters!

miss fashion said...

omg i love the juicy sweater.
and the necklaces from uo. they are really cute and at an affordable price. =]

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

shoesbox said...

christian louboutin
boots
high heels
womens boots
heels
women's shoes
knee boots
women's boots
black shoes
boots shoes
new shoes
high boots
black boots
manolo
Chloe
christian
----------------------------------------------
christian shoes
manolo blahnik
giuseppe zanotti
miu miu
christian louboutin pumps
christian shoes spring 2010
salvatore ferragamo
jimmy choo
choo shoes
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin pumps
manolo sale
blanhnik shoes
miu miu shoes
knee high boots
thigh high boots
knee high
pumps shoes
red shoes
brown shoes
leather shoes
louboutin size shoes
black leather shoes
leather shoes boots
designer shoes
women's sandals

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010