Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2007

spotted!! (plus wwwd coolness)


I spotted this gorgeous malandrino dress on facehunter and I decided that I just had to devote a post to it. Even though it is super out of my price tag, I think it's beautiful and the lady above pulled it off quite nicely with those nice bangles and shoes.




Sequin embellished mini dress by Catherine Malandrino, $1,040, buy at net-a-porter



now aren't these just awesome??



Adrienne High Heel Oxford by Frye, $158, at shopbop




asked to tell you about this..

Jessica Amento said...
Good morning! I just wanted to get the word out that WWWD is giving away the Sequined Mini Dress from Mary Kate & Ashley’s Elizabeth and James Fall 2007 Collection to one lucky subscriber. Let your readers know!

Best,


Jessica Amento




www.whowhatweardaily.com

October 11, 2007 1:57 PM



^^ pretty cool if I have to say so myself, thanks jessica

ENTER HERE!


sorry this post was so totally all over the place! complete randomness!


Luvs,
Shopaholic

11 comments:

sophie said...

wow...that is a truly gorgeous dress. she pulls it off great, i agree.

Moose on the Loose said...

That dress is so beautiful! You're so right, she really does pull it off well.

those are killer shoes... I like 'em.

The Redheaded Bandit said...

what an awesomely radical dress!

mareGa said...

Even though that I'm not a Malandrino fan, I just loved that dress...

Carolina Lange said...

Beautiful dress! Love it!
And those High Heels by Frye are amazing!

Bella said...

The dress rules...and those oxfords are AMAZING...i wish i wasnt so frickin tall so i could wear heels w/o looking like and amazon women...but i love them...

Jaclyn said...

I love the shoes. I like the dress, but I dont think that I would ever wear it.

alexgirl said...

That Malandrino dress is so lovely. But dizzamn, it is expensive! Guess I won't be getting it! haha.
And I love those shoes. Tres cute.

Thanks so much for reading Back Talk! That makes me so happy. I'm really glad you liked it. I hope you'll come check out the promo video I just made for youtube. Pass it on!

ashley heaton said...

that dress is great! malandrino's been making amazing dresses lately.

ps - my fashion blog is finally back online!
http://blog.pricegrabber.com/chicshopper/

or go to my blogspot blog for details :)

Molly :] said...

mmm.. Yummy dress :)
I must say.. your blog is one of my faveourites...

Mary W. Rossi said...

All dress too cute!! I love this :)

I liked this one (for me) best:
https://www.boutiqueken.com