Thursday, October 11, 2007

spotted!! (plus wwwd coolness)


I spotted this gorgeous malandrino dress on facehunter and I decided that I just had to devote a post to it. Even though it is super out of my price tag, I think it's beautiful and the lady above pulled it off quite nicely with those nice bangles and shoes.




Sequin embellished mini dress by Catherine Malandrino, $1,040, buy at net-a-porter



now aren't these just awesome??



Adrienne High Heel Oxford by Frye, $158, at shopbop




asked to tell you about this..

Jessica Amento said...
Good morning! I just wanted to get the word out that WWWD is giving away the Sequined Mini Dress from Mary Kate & Ashley’s Elizabeth and James Fall 2007 Collection to one lucky subscriber. Let your readers know!

Best,


Jessica Amento




www.whowhatweardaily.com

October 11, 2007 1:57 PM



^^ pretty cool if I have to say so myself, thanks jessica

ENTER HERE!


sorry this post was so totally all over the place! complete randomness!


Luvs,
Shopaholic

12 comments:

fashionista said...

wow...that is a truly gorgeous dress. she pulls it off great, i agree.

Moose on the Loose said...

That dress is so beautiful! You're so right, she really does pull it off well.

those are killer shoes... I like 'em.

The Redheaded Bandit said...

what an awesomely radical dress!

mareGa said...

Even though that I'm not a Malandrino fan, I just loved that dress...

Carolina Lange said...

Beautiful dress! Love it!
And those High Heels by Frye are amazing!

Bella said...

The dress rules...and those oxfords are AMAZING...i wish i wasnt so frickin tall so i could wear heels w/o looking like and amazon women...but i love them...

Belle said...

I love the shoes. I like the dress, but I dont think that I would ever wear it.

alexgirl said...

That Malandrino dress is so lovely. But dizzamn, it is expensive! Guess I won't be getting it! haha.
And I love those shoes. Tres cute.

Thanks so much for reading Back Talk! That makes me so happy. I'm really glad you liked it. I hope you'll come check out the promo video I just made for youtube. Pass it on!

ashley heaton said...

that dress is great! malandrino's been making amazing dresses lately.

ps - my fashion blog is finally back online!
http://blog.pricegrabber.com/chicshopper/

or go to my blogspot blog for details :)

Molly ;) said...

mmm.. Yummy dress :)
I must say.. your blog is one of my faveourites...

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

Mary W. Rossi said...

All dress too cute!! I love this :)

I liked this one (for me) best:
https://www.boutiqueken.com