Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Now, come on, get your clothes on, and we'll stroll up to my car and get... Oh, I'm sorry. I'll stroll. You fly.

quote from "It's a Wonderful Life", probably one of my all time fav movies. check it out

Quick post on a few of my fav things at the moment and the week's best dressed. enjoy!


Animal print Mouse shoes by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $355, at net-a-porter
gah I like can't even express how much I love these shoes. I want them so badly! I'm trying to decide between the animal print and the all white... hmmm


Embellished Cuff Dress by Lauren Moffatt $409, at shopbop
I love this dress! There is something so tuxedo like and menswear about it with the neck but then the black silk and embellished sleeves offsets it and makes it so feminine. great combination in my opinion.


Handknit Penny jacket by Jcrew, $175, at jcrew
I actually just bought this jacket and I love it! It is warm and the knit makes it so comfortable. I can't wait to wear it!


Star Blossom Print Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs $378, at shopbop
Gorgeous print on this dress. I love the kind of ethnic color combination.

Weeks' Best Dressed:


Gwyneth Paltrow


Kate Walsh in Dolce & Gabbana


Mischa Barton in Temperley London


Sarah Michelle Gellar in Chloé


Luvs,
Shopaholic

14 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

sarah looks so great in chloe

love love all the outfits you chose;)

Moose on the Loose said...

Mischa Barton looks so beautiful in that dress. Those mouse shoes are adorable!

Carolina Lange said...

I love hte Marc flats, they are so cute! Gwyneth Paltrow looks great with that outfit! And I love your new header with the 2 brazilian models Carol Trentini and Raquel Zimermman!

discotheque confusion said...

Ha, thats such a great quote. The film always reminds me of christmas at my Granny's house!

SMG seems to be looking pretty good recently...

Where was she?

S xx

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
I also love the embellished cuff dress by Lauren Moffatt
Kiss

Lauren said...

love your favorite things!
those thoes are beyond words - sooo cute! and i like SMG look!
:)

The Redheaded Bandit said...

I luv those marc Jacobs flats! I luv yr new header by the way.

Molly :] said...

Sarah looks gorgeous.. as always!
Love the blog, keep it up!

Ella Gregory said...

I LOVE KATE WALSH
I'm not so sure why, and its quite a recent love but i just think shes so cool

sophie said...

wow. i am absolutely blown away at mischa barton...she looks stunning. and sarah michelle looks fabulous, really pulls it off perfectly.

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Love the new header! Those Marc Jacobs flats are so cute! And Mischa looks sooo good. Kate Walsh is becoming a favorite too.

C.

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Love the new header! Those Marc Jacobs flats are so cute! And Mischa looks sooo good. Kate Walsh is becoming a favorite too.

C.

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I just wanted to get the word out that WWWD is giving away the Sequined Mini Dress from Mary Kate & Ashley’s Elizabeth and James Fall 2007 Collection to one lucky subscriber. Let your readers know!

Best,


Jessica Amento




www.whowhatweardaily.com

Bella said...

I LOVE SMG...she pulls off that Chloe so well...she so pretty...jealously...