Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm Back!

So I'm back after a veryy relaxing and fun vacation. I had a great time and if you want, here are some absolutely gorgeous pics I took...




Anyways, I'm really busy right now with unpacking and trying to get my stuff together so a post is on the way and I'm working really hard on it but in the meantime, here are a few cool things that I really like! Enjoy!


Bubble Car Coat by Vince $325
I know, I hate to be posting a coat for god sake when it's June but this one is so cute! The silhouette is adorable and I love the big buttons... I want it really badly!


5-Tier Dress by Alice + Olivia $264
Very very very pretty dress, I love the tiers on it because it gives kind of an early 1900's vibe.


AH Jewelry Peacock Earrings $105
These are so much fun! For some reason or another, I really like feathers on my jewelry so I realllyyyy like these. The color is so pretty.


Lightweight Stretch Twill Jacket by Marc by Marc Jacobs $298
Love the big buttons and 3/4 length sleeves and for some reason this jacket kind of reminds me of one that Keira Knightley was wearing in the latest Vogue shoot.


Beige Beads with Fligree Medallion by Drew Necklaces $95
These necklaces are so cool! I saw one in Instyle and I loved it so I went on the website (www.drewnecklaces.com) and I realized that they are made by a sixth grader living up in New York! She goes to flea markets and ebay to look for charms for her necklaces (which are all one of a kind by the way) and then she handmakes them. So unbearably cool and all the necklaces are reallly pretty and unique!


Veronica Slouch Boot by Frye $298
Sorry guys for whoever doesn't like boots but I absolutely adore them. I pretty much wear my Frye boots and cowboy boots (I bought my cowboy boots before Dukes of Hazzard and before Britney post babies) all year round.


P.S. by the way, sorry for my last post because the date on it was July instead of June but for some reason, my computer thought it was July so I think it automatically changed the date. But I've gotten that fixed and I wanted to tell you guy so you don't think I'm going crazy...


Luvs,
Shopaholic

24 comments:

Carolina Lange said...

Wellcome back! Those pictures are amazing, what a beautiful place!
Love your pics! My favourite is the Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket!

Mash said...

Hope you had good vacations , the pictures are really great :) I love the earrings so much <3

Emily said...

The pictures are so good!
Ooooh i love the necklace that the girl made it is so pretty!
glad you are back
xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Frye boots are fantastic and I love those necklaces, great find!

Molly :] said...

Ummm.. love everything!
Especially the beads :)
Hope you had a good holiday, and welcome back! Those pictures are amazing.

LADY said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Love that 5 tier dress!

Anonymous said...

oo lucky you, vacation looks beautiful!

i love the dress :)

Bella said...

Those pics are GORGEOUS and I am SO jealous of you for going on vacation in somewhere beautiful...but I love the peacock earings so cute and the boots...i think i've found a new obsession even though it is June...

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Oh so glad you are back! Loved the peacock earrings and the Marc Jacobs jacket. Lovely vacation pics!

C.

-S said...

gorgeous pictures!

Mrs Fashion said...

Wow - where did you go?
That water is amazing...
Mrs F x

The Spicers said...

Ooooh, I want that Vince coat too! Already thinking about fall...

Ella Gregory said...

wow that pic of the sea is stunning
im jelous now
and i adore those earing
i can see beyonce wearing them

Emily ♥ said...

the pictures are amazing, i love that stuff. i saw the vince sweater in neiman marcus the other day and wanted it too! The peacock earrings are adorable! : ) can't wait for your next post !

Susana Rodrigues said...

Great photos :)
x0x0
Su

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Well darling since I love your blog I'm tagging you!

http://uberchicblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged.html

C.

maverickandlove said...

the coat is cute<3 and the pictures are gorgeous!

discotheque confusion said...

You're joking you went on holiday THERE?

It looks so amazing, no wonder you're all refreshed!

S xx

Sarah Carson said...

hey! i tagged you, but by the looks of it you've already been tagged lol! oh well, you're in demand innit!
http://coutureholic.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged-not-in-asbo-criminal.html

saris

Sarah Carson said...

hey! i tagged you, but by the looks of it you've already been tagged lol! oh well, you're in demand innit!
http://coutureholic.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged-not-in-asbo-criminal.html

saris

Tru said...

I'm glad you ahd a good time and I love those boots and that neckalace

Siru said...

i <3 the earrings and necklace!

great to have you back ( awesome pics btw)

Gledwood said...

LOVELY turquoise sea pixx. Mmmmm!

Gledwood said...

The travel bug has got me ... but first I have to "do" something before I go ... (it's a bit involved ...)
... such an entertaining blog you've got here ... you know what I only pressed "next" and here you are! What a find!! I'm definitely taking down your url for later "consumption" ... I like this site....
... if you wanna visit me you're most welcome. I'm at gledwood2.blogspot - that's my "online journal" and you're most welcome to have a poke round any time ...
... anyway I won't go on... glad I found u ... take it easy
... gledwood
... "vol 2 "....